From within

Thursday 27 October 2011

I don't think enough people realize the cruciality of building from within. Giving that false outlook on things that should take months to build is damaging; it means that affection is not earned, but bought. These types of relationship are easily discardable as problems arise and from that, a monster is created. Jonathan, however, always gave time and patience...

Incompatible personalities were never an issue to me. Issues arise when we're unable to look in the same direction. Believe it or not but usually, the ones who are there to argue with you are really the ones who care most about you. Loving someone just for one more day isn't easy; my life could be so much easier and simpler if I only had myself to care for. Nonetheless, I choose to stay for a reason; I firmly believe in something and I hope someone looks in the same direction as I do despite all the trouble.

I once told him about creators and I asked him "do you firmly believe in something?" He was inspired by my words at that moment, and he likes to think that he does, but I'm not sure whether he realizes that it doesn't actually fit his personality. He's the kind of man who would sit under a cherry tree by a lake and slowly savor every bit of his fruit basket. The reason he's not consistent is because he doesn't believe in something firm enough; he's not stubborn nor is he determined, which also means he's someone easily influenceable. There's an advantage to this however; by encouraging him and supporting him, his potential can be reached.

"I could pretend that nothing happened too but if we both do this; it's going to make us weaker as a couple. There will always be problems, we will inevitably make mistakes every single day. What's important is the way we choose to handle those problems and fix those mistakes," I said.

"You're a sweetheart," he said, out of the blue. "You really are."
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved