Alcohol, dating show and drinking games

Sunday 3 April 2011

God, I had such a bad night last night!

I took my shower, brushed my teeth and put good smelling lotion on my awesome legs...which means that I was ready to go to bed. Then Yeke texted me saying he's bored and wants to go out for drinks. Maybe I'm too easy to convince but I decided to go out with him that night. So we went to the usual bar on Saint-Catherine, shared a pitcher of beer, talked about random things and it was great.

Then on our way back, "Let's go to my place, I have alcohol and we'll watch a movie..." he said.

In my head, I was like "Oh fuck no, what the hell does this dude want?! Am I thinking too much?" I was a bit tipsy and he was pushy so we ended up at his place. I know right? I'm definitely too easy to convince. He sounds so innocent and we were friendly and comfortable with each other, so I had my guards down...and I shouldn't have.

So at his place, we were drinking rum and coke, watching a Chinese dating show and playing drinking games. By the way, it was almost 5 in the morning at that point so that means I've been drinking the whole night. Obviously, I got really drunk, but just not to the point I can't recognize my mom yet.

"Move over" he said, wanting to sit next to me.

I was like...shit. I know what's going to happen next. Guess what. He tries to kiss me, duh! I pushed him away but y'know, he's stronger than I am and I was drunk, remember? So yeah, I eventually let him kiss me but then, he kept trying to pull my clothes off. What a bastard. He was really forceful and didn't stop when I told him to stop...until he realized that I was actually angry. That guy is seriously a dickhead.

...and no, nothing else happened.

"Whats going to happen to us?" he asked.

"Like what?" I replied, pretending to not know what he's talking about.

"Like...us?" he repeats.

"I don't fuckin know. I'm drunk!" I said, annoyed.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved