Stars

Wednesday 2 March 2011

There wasn't anything about him that marked me so deeply, except when I saw the glow-in-the-dark stars on his ceiling. Not sure why. Maybe because I had those too, and there's something magical about sleeping under the stars. I feel people like these have a richer imaginative world because the outerspace holds no limits. It made me wonder what type of thought process he has, how did he grow up and what kind of person he is. I ask myself if I liked him at least a little bit...and I don't quite know. Honestly, I don't even remember what it was to like someone. I don't think I did, but I was open to the possibility that I might later.

...but now that I think about the whole situation again, it was at least 70% bullshit. Not that the truth matters anymore, but I can't say it doesn't bother me at all. I think too much when I don't sleep at night...
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved