He picked me up on facebook

Saturday 26 March 2011

I just met the tallest Asian man in Montreal, oh my gosh.

Here's the story, I saw him, Yeke, at a fashion show casting; we didn't talk and made no eye contact. Then few days later, he added me on facebook. If you're too shy to talk to someone in person, you can start online and facebook is famous for that, haha. He sent me this message "You had nice swag, text me your number...We'll talk about it." This guy was so sure that I would give him my number, tch.

I texted him this...
Me: That's the girl you picked up on facebook. What do you want to talk about?
Him: Don't worry, nothing too fancy. I liked your style. What's your name?


We texted each other back and forth in the past few days and yesterday, he invited me out to a bar.

Him: It's not awkward, since we already saw each other in real life before.
Me: What are you talking about? You saw me. I didn't see you.
Him: Are you kidding? You seriously didn't spot me? Do you have a horse vision?


Haha, I actually saw him randomly a few times before but, males models with a perfect face don't turn me on in general. I like men with ambiguous features...and I'm turned on when I'm able to find the right angle to perceive the beauty of their uglyness. That's something unique and precious.

That’s him, trying to keep his phone away from my sight.


I was trying to sneak a peak when he was texting some friends. He asked me if I'm the type that secretly goes through their boyfriends' cellphone to read their text messages and I was like "Yeah". He said that's maybe because I don't have a sense of security...and I think he might be right.

I met him and all his friends for the first time and we all went to club after. His friends are very nice and it was fun. Honestly, it didn't even feel awkward at all. He talks to me like a longtime friend of mine would. He's sarcastic and has a dark and perverse sense of humour, which is quite similar to me and it is comfortable talking to him. He would tell me that I'm ugly and to shut up...he even gave me the middle finger when I said his friend is cute. I would tell his friends that he picked me up on facebook after stalking me for a long time. Oh, he also told everyone how I got kicked out at the casting, haha. I like that.

Finally, at the end of the night...
Him: Come here
Me: No!
Him: I just want a cheek kiss. You don't do that with your friends? Don't worry, I don't want to make out with you.


Oh, and he asked me if I was going to go home and write about how I met the man of my life, referring to himself. I was like...in your dreams.

Hehehe :)
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved