Some Chris...

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Chris: Hey, so you still up for tomorrow?
Me: Yeah, what are we doing tomorrow?
Chris: A bottle of Vodka, my couch and Entourage reruns?? lol **That got him on my bad side already.
Chris: Drinks somewhere? Around 8:30-ish?
Chris: Does that work for you?
Me: Forget about tomorrow, sorry.
Chris: No worries...Something come up?
Me: Well, you're giving me a bad feeling but let's just say that I can't take a joke.
Chris: Bad feeling? Me? The statement above? Sorry, I was only kidding. Maybe it doesn't come across well on txts...lol **It's always a "joke", but it becomes serious when the girl agrees. Tch.
Chris: My real answer was drinks somewhere...Besides, I couldn't handle a bottle of vodka on a work night ;)
Me: Maybe next time.


Haha, I know. Don’t I just sound so innocent?

Some people say there are ambiguous sides of me. I'm reserved and can come across as a prude sometimes but other times, I'm that crazy fun girl. I think that's because I experienced both meaningful and just-for-fun kind of relationships, so I know exactly what I want because I've met so many men out there. I'd rather wrongly shut everyone down then take the risk to let the wrong one come near me. I have my own issues, but I also have a good handle over my thoughts most of the times.

There's a reason for which I don't go out anymore. There's a reason for which I'm so difficult. There's a reason to everything. I really don’t want people to see me as "the fun girl" anymore.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved