Not sure anymore

Wednesday 23 February 2011

I just realized it's so hard to really talk to a guy. I was talking to Jon on skype with the webcam on today...and obviously all he was thinking about were dirty stuff. And just because I refused to do what he asked me to do, he thinks I'm messing with his mind. "Really? You really think I am?!" I asked. "I just have a little feeling that you are" he replied. I was so happy to talk to him until he said that...because I was determined to not mess with him and he thinks I am. That just hurts a little. Why does everyone think I'm a bad girl? Then he says that I don't trust him, and I'm sick of people telling me that because at this point in my life, trust has to be earned.

I'm not sure what to think about him anymore.

 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved