People keep saying that I look like a fob. I wonder why...

Saturday 10 April 2010

Baldwin: Is that you?
Me: DUH!
Baldwin: Like 5 years ago?
Me: No man, that was yesterday! **Just photoshopped the hair color
Baldwin: UNBELIEVABLE! You look like a mainland chick.
**Can't I just be cute?




PS:. I removed the visits tracker because it's really stressing me out. There are seriously people obsessed enough to click on my blog every minute...it's like WTF, relax!! I'd be lying if I tell you guys it's not affecting me. I will continue to write just as before but I don't want to know who stalks anymore. Actually, I already know who you are; You can only be one either one of the following:

A-)Guys who jerk off to my pictures
B-)Obsessed girls who enjoy hating on me
C-)My friends who are curious, taking a study break or something (the most normal ones).

Anyways, I still love my wannabe-ninjas~~~
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved