Concerning facebook

Friday 9 April 2010

I deleted over 200 "friends" on facebook recently because all the gossips, the stalking, the bullshits are so foolish. Is that supposed to be entertaining? I just need me and my close friends who are also my friends in real life; those who call me, text me and see on a regular basis and those who actually care about me, you facebook-addicts know what I'm talking about? I could just delete my account, but I need it for communication purpose with a limited number of people only; those abroad and those I work/collaborate with (or those who might be useful at some point haha)...NOT those I met at a party, those one-nights and uninteresting attention-whores that pop up on my news feed every minute. You don't have the right to be an attention-whore when you're not interesting, girls (and boys too). "Hmm guys, I'm eating a banannaaaa" WHO CARES! Ok well, maybe some people actually care about that...but certainly not anyone who has a life.

Don't come tell me that I'm a bigger attention-whore just because I have a very public online diary because I'm obviously interesting enough to be an attention-whore. Otherwise you won't be here wasting your time to read my rants on a daily basis, DUH! Or maybe you're jerking off to my pictures?

So I'm sorry if I deleted you, but if we're "too busy" to talk to each other in real life (or even online) when we live in a tiny city like montreal then we probably don't care about each other that much at all, do we?! It's like yeah...all we basically do is entertaining each other with our online drama that we're never "too busy" to stalk
. That is too much for me.

PS.: You're NOT a ninja even if you don't get caught; you're still a stalker and you know it!

Peace and Love! hahaha :)
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved