Fuck the good old days!

Friday 2 April 2010

I'm sick of people calling me to go out to drink and party when they clearly know I don't like that.

There's that guy I met long time ago when I were 16 and we used to drink and party together a lot. When I say a lot...it's a lot. He's a cool guy...but if you think he's not thinking about fucking me; you're wrong. How do I know? Well, it's just a rule of nature.

We still hung out after I started university 3 years ago, but not much. He still texts me to go out but I always tell him I'm busy...which is true. Some of you would say "Well Elaine, everyone is busy!"...Right, I just don't want to see him.

People always talk about "the good old days" and how they wish to go back to where they were but I really don't see how good those days were. And even if they were that good, it's still over! Wake up and look forward because yesterday's enjoyment can easily become today's torture if we never move on and find something even better because geez, I'm really over with that. I don't want to be trapped in there forever thinking about how good things were. Looks like it's not that case for him.

When I think about it, we're not even that close at all even if I know him for so long. He always talks to me like we're really that close but in reality, we saw each other less than 5 times in the daylight and in our sober state. The only reason he calls me for is to go out. He would never call to say "So, how's everything"? He's probably still living in the "good old days"; He still parties every night, sleeps all day, changes girlfriends every few weeks or months, cries about it but finds a new one within a week, dropped out of school and works a part-time job...in other words, he's still lost. As lame as I might sound, sometimes I'd think; we shouldn't be friends anymore if we became so different. It's just life and everyone changes; I changed. And if I lost someone on my way here, then all I can say is "it was great while you were here but I'm heading in a different direction so take care and goodbye"!

...And if you're those people who I haven't seen in ages, try to limit your how-have-you-been-and-what-about-this-and-that questions if we bump into each other on the street because if you're not in my life anymore; there's a reason for that. It's also "weird" that it's always the guys who bombard me with endless questions like they care about me. It's like...I'm looking for an excuse to say bye while you're telling me about your life, dude.

Maybe it's also because he's a guy that I don't want to be friends with him anymore. He wants to fuck me, his friends want to fuck me...and I'm not kidding. One of his friend even dropped his pants right in front of me once. I just tell them I need to go to the washroom and at least 2 guys would follow me. Did I mention that Jonathan is one of his friends too? He still keeps bothering me. I don't know if any of you feel me but it's really not funny. If you're a guy, I can bet you'd love
that if so many chicks just undress in front of you and then throw themselves in your arms but to me, I sometimes feel like crying just thinking about how every fucking guy wants to get in my pants. It's scary how some would even pretend to be my friend; acting all shy and nice...it's just hard to trust anyone and I got no time to analyze their intentions and see who is a real friend, and even if he's a real friend today, it doesn't mean he can resist the tension tomorrow, so you know what? Fuck them all. I'm happy with my girls.

...And you really don't make sense if you ever say that I deserve this just because I wear booty shorts and ultra short skirts. If I hear anyone say that to me, I will castrate him because hey, he has a dick so he must deserve it!

LEAVE ME ALONE!

 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved