It's my birthday today and I'm 22!

Sunday 18 April 2010

Isn't that still young? Duh!

Mirlaine is so cute! She texted me at midnight sharp to wish me happy birthday :) Love her so much. This year I hided my birthday on facebook and only close friends remembered without facebook's help. And it just feels so good to know it's real and that they actually thought about me. I love that. It's way better than having random people wish you happy birthday on your wall and then you're too lazy to even say thanks.

People kept asking me why I don't celebrate my birthday...and I think they meant celebrating in a club, getting drunk and all that. It's like... because it's my birthday and I don't want to do any hard work by doing superficial crap with superficial people in a superficial place; that takes lots of energy. As I said, I just want be with close friends. I went to have lunch with them this morning and then I had a rehearsal in the afternoon. I came home right after and slept until...now.

Y'know what? I usually don't post anything where I plainly write about what I did on a certain day. Isn't that boring? But I don't have any interesting stories to tell today hahaha and I have exams until may 1st.

I'm studying until at least 5 am today :(
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved