Watched movies

Monday 15 February 2010

I get a message starting with "I LOVE YOU A LOT..." so I was like....FUCK! Don't tell me someone is confessing their love for me, I'm already busy enough with school. It turned out that it was just one of those chain text messages because it said something like "Send this to 14 people you love a lot and I'm waiting for mine if you love me too" in the end, so I was relieved.

Then, that same guy texts me again to invite me to the movies. Oh, and that guy's name is Jonathan, I hope he's not reading this. I remember I kind of found him attractive at some point; it was those days I were into latinos and italians, and he happens to be that perfect mix. We always have a lot to talk about at work and it was fun working together, and sometimes we see each other at Copa but always with other people. That was basically it.

Finally, we decided to watch movies at his place. The question is: Do guys actually invite girls to their place without thinking about having sex with her? Considering the fact that we're not even that close? Or, do I have a dirty mind?


I don't really like hanging out just me and a male friend, especially if that's not in public. I'm not a prude, I just made new rules. The new rule is: I'll not continue to see any guys I slept with; I'm not even going to say Hi on the street if we bump into each other. A one night stays a one night, can't give less of a shit, feelings involved or not. That applies to everyone and in every case, even if that guy is my friend, because let me tell you that I'm not afraid to end a friendship. So I just try to avoid that as much as possible and be careful not to mess things up, which also means that I'll never be as close with a guy as I would be with a girl...unless that guy is gay or unless it's my slave boyfriend obviously! I'm not saying that guys and girls can't be close friends...it's just that I'm too pretty for that. Hahahaha...

So, I really just wanted to watch movies and maybe he also just wanted to watch movies too y'know, who knows. I even wore jogging pants and an ugly t-shirt to make sure I'm not giving him the wrong idea haha. Yeah, so we watched 2 movies on his...bed.

The weird part is that nothing happened.
I probably have a dirty mind hahaha..
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved