I enjoy being a student!

Sunday 7 February 2010

As most already know, I'm jobless now.

I can't go do my hair and nail at the salon.
I can't buy clothes, make-up, shoes, bags.

I can't eat at restaurants everyday.
I can't get braces and boob job.
I can't go on vacation.
I broke my camera and I don't have money to buy a new one.
I broke my laptop and well... I had to get a new one, haha.

There's that friend of mine who is in the same situation and that's going to sound weird but we're really having fun doing this. I mean, why don't we stop complaining for a second and look at our situation from a
different angle? We are not going to be students for that long anymore. We will graduate soon and this is going to be over. We should enjoy this while we're here. Bringing our "super" lunch to school, eating in study rooms, going window shopping, studying hardcore in the library, stressing for exams, saving money and making priorities...isn't that fun in a way?

If you think it's boring, you're making it boring.
If you think it sucks, you suck.

Stop complaining and try to find the positive instead!
It is whatever you want it to be.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved