Mister Cheater : Another failed attempt

Thursday 11 February 2010

Jason...Chung.

Jesus Christ.

That guys really does things that makes me wonder...WTF!

If I haven't told you guys yet, he's in one of my class. I started to think that he's not that bad; he listens to my rants, always stupidly smiles to everything I say and brings me candies once in a while...I hate candies though. Anyways.

What I 've noticed is that...Jason is actually very smart although he doesn't look like he is. Got much smarter and more patient. Sometimes, I really don't know what the hell he's hiding behind that stupid smile. He's really weird, and even that guy who was in our group project says he's weird, so I'm not the only one who thinks so. Sometimes, you gotta ask why someone is that nice to you...

So, on tuesday, he told me that he's resigning from his business manager position and asked if I were interested, I was. Then, he told me to send him my CV, transcript and cover letter, which I did. He said that the board of directors will have the last word but he will try to help. I sent him everything.

On wednesday morning he sent me an e-mail asking if were interested in the advertising manager's position instead, probably because I look like I can sell and because they are looking for full-time business manager. I can't do full-time.

Alright, I'm not gonna go in details, but here's what's wrong: He was supposed to meet the directors in the afternoon of wednesday, so did he already knew they wanted a full-time manager when he asked me on tuesday or did he meet the directors tuesday night? OOPS! That guy totally wanted to trick me again. He clearly already knew they only wanted a full-time manager when he asked me on tuesday. He knows I want to work. Maybe he didn't even want to resign and if I were adverstising manager, that would only allow him the great honor to see me everyday. It makes it even more scary now he has all my info (the transcript).

That guy lies ALL THE TIME, but not just out of boredom if you know why I mean, he puts in lots of efforts. He would be a very good liar if he at least knew that not all girls are stupid and easy like his girlfriend y'know. I'd be so embarassed if I were him. He already lied about not having a girlfriend, that he's going back to his country for good, blablabla, you know what for?

Here's why.
Jason: If you get the job, do I get a one night date with you?
Me: Hahaha...

haha...HA!

Fuck you.

Elaine, you at school?
Elaine, you want to study at my place?
Elaine, you want to go eat before class?
Elaine, where are you?
Elaine, you're not coming to class?
Elaine, let's go drink. Everything on me.
Elaine. Elaine. ELAINE!!!

Looks like he really wants his one night "date".

I think one of the reasons why girls are labelled "complicated" is because...geez, with so many motherfuckers like Jason around, you can't really think that you're living in a fairytale!

Dicks...Tch.



PS.: When I re-read this crap, I wonder why am I even talking about him. So, unless he does something exceptionally stupid, I won't talk about that loser ever again.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved