Sincere intentions can be selfish sometimes

Friday 13 February 2009

You know those people who truly cares for you and do things for your good because they think that's what you need, as if they know you better than yourself. Isn't that selfish in a way, even though intentions are sincere? It seems like I'm not very thankful for what is given to me, but what is given to me is not necessary what I need. It's not as if I never made any effort...I did. I tried to explain that he's strangling me and I can barely breath, but apparently I'm too immature and I don't use my brain. Sometimes I think it's my fault for not being understanding, but I'm that selfish. I wanna be able to tell everyone that I'm oh so happy today because my dad did this and that for me, but I think I'd be even happier if he ignored me.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved