Lame excuses, stupid excuses

Friday 20 February 2009

Lame excuses and stupid excuses....I hate fucking excuses. Is it so hard to say "You're annoying me" or even better "NO and FUCK OFF" ? Why do people waste their brain muscles to think of such excuses that only stupid people believe?! Oh maybe I look blonde.

Even a "I don't think so" will do. I have more respect for indirect people than those who come up with tons of excuses (a different one everytime) that no one believes but everyone pretends they do. "I have school" but we're satuday night. Worst than that: "You have exam"....waw it must take a lot to act like my mom and even my mom won't bother with that. I call that "effort-wasting" and "time-wasting" and "brain muscles-wasting".

People, advice for you here, just say no when you wanna say no because if the person you wanna say no to is some thick-skinned bitch, she'll probably never understand. Don't try to sound nice because you really sound lame and stupid!

I'm done with my rant and I'm going to bed!
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved