Beijing

Wednesday 4 February 2009

This summer, I might go study in Beijing. Why? Well, other than the fact that my mandarin sucks (still better than you) and that I should improve it just in case my future husband happens to be some Mandarin dude, and other than the fact that I'll get 12 big fat credits, and other than the fact that I am sick of Montreal, and other than the fact that I've never been to the capital of my country...I actually don't really know why, I don't have a precise reason. I just think that I should go and see what there is for me. I don't really have anything important in Montreal, no job, no boyfriend, no summer school, so why not eh? When I tell my friends that montreal became boring, they reply that there are always new things, such as new restaurants, new stores, new bars, new...I don't know what, but that's all superficial and it's not what I want...okay superficial is not the exact word, but you get what I mean. Anyway, nothing's for sure yet, so don't ask me anything!
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved