Paris, day 3

Friday 9 October 2015

I met a french guy today on the rooftop of a hotel for a coffee.  He's quite interesting; he's a filmmaker, does yoga, listens to music that I don't know...and he's into BDSM. He said he doesn't believe in relationships because it's not natural and it's a survival thing imposed by society. He told me about why he thinks French people are so pretentious. Overall, we had a good conversation. He walked me to the metro after the coffee, and as he walked away, he turned around and loudly said "I think you're beautiful, Elaine!" He's quite charming even if he sounds slightly arrogant. "Thanks!" I said, laughing at him a bit.

I spent the rest of my day at the Louvre. Someone told me that if you had to spend one minute looking at each piece, you'd spend six years in the museum. That's how huge it is. It's better to pick what you want to see in advance if you want to enjoy that museum. If you try to see everything, you'll end up appreciating nothing. Personally, I'm not too much of an art fan, but I really enjoyed the Egyptian section of the museum. Also, I wanted to see the famous Mona Lisa, even though it was surrounded by people.







 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved