Back to elementary school

Sunday 4 August 2013

Yesterday, me and a friend of mine decided to visit our elementary school. The last time I was there was 13 years ago, on the last day of school, when I left in a school bus.

I remember I used to be the second best at "Ballon-Poire" at school. There was that older girl who always beat me at it...

I remember Sophia and I playing with two younger girls; one of them liked her more and the other liked me more. And we kissed each other, haha!

I remember I used to have a crush on that tall Asian guy, his name was Michel. I find him ugly now though.

I remember the girls who danced to Spice Girls, Chung Ching who always argued with me, prank calls with Baldwin, translating for Jackie, holding my "best friend's" hand, my yellow lunch box, the ones who always bothered me with homework, the ones I still talk to, the ones I lost touch with and the ones I don't remember anymore, etc...

It's really nice to see all the changes that the school has been through.

Everything is so innocent here...









 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved