Leaving

Friday 30 August 2013


I cannot blame people for not understanding. It seems like nothing happened in reality, but to me, too much has happened and I keep coming back to those thoughts. I'm left to wonder if all this happened only in my imagination.

I need to be a little braver today and take some risks. I once only saw reasons why I can't, but one day, I came across a quote: "Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do", and so, I started finding reasons why I can, and possibilities were created from then on. There are no certainties, only adventures.

Today, I feel confident and I trust that the entire universe will conspire to help me find a way, and things will fall into place, eventually, even if it's not now. I know that...
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved