Memories

Sunday 11 August 2013

When Melly (the girl in a white shirt) came to my place, our favorite thing to do was to flip through magazines together and tell each other "I'll buy you that when I'll get older" to everything we liked.


When I was little, I was given a nickname by my aunt. It was "flat face" because of my non-existent nose bridge. It miraculously grew when I got older though.


That's my favorite picture with the first friends I had in my life. From the left, Melly who looks bored, Janette who was way to young to know what's going on, Me in middle, Ming Ming who I thought was so pretty, and Christina.


My mom holding my sister who couldn't open her eyes for a month. We joke about how that's the reason why she has small eyes.


My yellow lunch box :)
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved