55 KM!

Tuesday 30 July 2013



This weekend, I went cycling in Valleyfield for a total distance of 53-55 km. I used to prefer being on my own, but I experienced the power of a group this time. I certainly wouldn't have been able to do this on my own, I would've given up. It was the energy of the group that encouraged me to go further and to push me beyond my limits.

I'm not sure if 55 km is a lot, but the maximum I've ever done was probably around 10-15 km and I thought that was hard, so 55 km was quite of a big deal for me. I might have fainted if it was just 1 km longer...and I could barely walk after.

Here are some pictures of that day...









I learned that nature is your best friend. When you're lost, listen to it carefully and it will help you find your way.

 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved