Moving in together

Friday 19 July 2013

So, I told him how dissatisfied I was regarding our relationship. Well guess what, today he came up with a solution; we move in together.

First of all, where am I going to sleep? Where am I going to put all my clothes and shoes?

"We will move somewhere bigger of course...."

Why would I want to move in with you?

"So we can see each other more?"

Who will cook? Who will clean?

"You're the woman so obviously you?"

What the fuck??

Actually, he already asked me to move in with him 2 weeks after we met, so it's hard to take him seriously, especially because he asked that question right after the conversation we had yesterday. I already told him before that I would not move in with a guy unless we're about to get married within a year or so, and I don't see that happening in the near future. I still have a lot to accomplish before I can settle down, and the way he's living his life now gives me doubt that I can spend the rest of my life with him.

...and how is that even going to benefit me? The reason we don't see each other often is not because we don't live together...it's because of laziness. Why would I want to abandon the comfort of home just to accommodate his laziness?

Not to mention that he thinks that women should do the chores. I really don't mind doing household chores...but I find it retarded that he thinks that I should do it just because I don't have a penis. I have a job too!

So yeah. Problem unresolved.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved