Vélo-volant

Tuesday 23 July 2013

This weekend, I wanted to try something different. So, I went down to Sutton and tried the Vélo-volant!


...cycling in the air through the forest and over waterfalls, while enjoying the view of mountains and observing nature. It was quite fun, although I wish it was higher and longer.



You cannot tell how tall it is on my pictures, but it starts on the ground and it gets as high as 30 meters at one point.



After that awesome experience, we went for a little hike around the Diable Vert to explore the area. We found a farm on our way. Say hi to my friend :)



That's me being a tourist.

If you like outdoor activities, Au Diable Vert is a great place as it offers hiking trails, kayaking, tubing, camping, etc. I had an awesome day meeting people and enjoying nature!
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved