Quiche

Tuesday 9 April 2013

"That quiche you made was so delicious!"

"I don't find it to be that good, that's why I gave you the leftovers"



Here's what I made out of boredom last Saturday. The reason I don't like it that much, although I eat it for breakfast, is because I put in too much spinach. I thought I liked spinach, but I realized I'm not too fond of it anymore, unless it's semi-crispy. Also, I shouldn't have made a crust, because that's like twice as many calories as one without, and I find it unnecessary.

Nonetheless, someone likes it, and it's kinda healthy, and it's so super easy! I might want to make this again but with cheddar cheese, cream, garlic and with broccoli, maybe.

Ingredients *without crust*
1 tbs vegetable oil
1onion chopped
1 package of spinach, chopped
5-6 eggs, depending on size
3 cups of cheese (I used Mozzarella, because that's what I already had)
Some salt and black pepper

Directions
1. Stir onions over medium heat until onions become soft. Add spinach until it looks dry.

2.Mix everything else together, and add the mixture of onions and spinach. Blend well.

3.Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake for about 30-40 minutes. I like it when it looks brownish.

That's all! So simple!
I don't know why, but when I say "so simple", I always think of a Chinese person saying it with an accent. Is this weird?
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved