It's my birthday!

Thursday 18 April 2013

I always thought that I'd be married by 25, but it didn't happen...and I don't see that happening anymore.

Honestly, I only celebrated my birthday when I was in elementary school. I invited my girlfriends to my house, and we'd play little childish games together. It was fun. After elementary school, I didn't celebrate anymore. When I was in University, I had final exams in April. Now that I'm working, it's tax season in April, and I work on most saturdays...how sad!

This year, I went on a mini road trip to Sherbrooke to visit wineries and taste some delicious local wines with the 20 girls and our sponsors!

If you are interested in seeing the video for the fund raising of the museum, you can visit www.20-girls.com.



I love pictures of endless roads...on a sunday. They just look different.



The scenery was amazing. I can't imagine what it would look like during summer or autumn.



Obviously, there is nothing to see now, but we have plans to go back in October :)



Champagne making...







We tasted some very good wines.



I came back with six bottles of wine, and all taste awesome. Two of them were offered by our sponsors, then I won a another one with the whole kit at the first winery. The manager of the second winery offered another one for my birthday. George, a sponsor of ours, bought me two ice wines, which are my favorites! Quebec makes some of the best ice wines, by the way.

Yeah, that's how I ended up with six bottles.



Yummy :D
It was such an awesome day!
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved