30 day hot yoga challenge

Sunday 21 April 2013

I just signed up for the one-month hot yoga challenge at Enso. I never did yoga before, but I really want to try it because I'm hoping it can help my sciatica. It's been getting better since I started consulting a chiropractor, but it is still not completely healed. I really don't know if it can be completely healed some day, but I try to remain positive.

Also, I heard you can burn 300-400 calories during one session of hot yoga, which means that I can pretty much eat whatever I want again!...because I just don't think I burn enough calories when I run; my body is so used to it that I could run for hours non-stop with my magic pink shoes. Seriously. As for weight training, I still do it every other day, but it doesn't burn enough calories either, and it's rather boring if you ask me.

Some describe hot yoga as being militant, which sounds perfect for me :)

I don't think I'm exactly into fitness, but I'm looking for ways to make it more fun. You all know how easily I get bored. In high school, I used to be "on my period" for three weeks when we had gym classes...
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved