I lost 12 pounds in 1 month, finally!

Tuesday 16 April 2013


Here's my progress in the past few weeks.

I just want to say that I'm not a skinny girl bragging about losing weight, because I'm not a skinny Asian girl, unfortunately. I weighed almost 9 pounds when I was a newborn; and not a lot of babies are that big. Even now, no matter how much weight I lose, I won't be very skinny, because of my hips and bones. Luckily, the fat doesn't show as much on my type of body. Why I gained weight was because I stopped being so active, and I was pretty sad during that period of time; I stayed home on most days. Also, I love carbs. Food is comforting to me, I eat when I'm bored, I eat when I'm sad, I eat when I'm happy, and I just don't stop until I'm about to puke. Seriously.



Here's my weight gaining process, haha.



After graduating, I attempted losing weight 1-2 times, but was not able to maintain it...

After starving myself for several weeks, 121 pounds.



That was pretty much the heaviest I got to, 142-145 pounds.



What I am doing now is jogging for 20-30 minutes on most days, I do the "30 days shred" a few times a week, and high intensity interval training 2 times a week, eating healthier,I eat homemade food pretty much everyday except when I absolutely need to eat out, which doesn't happen often. Oh, and I can only stuff myself once a week :)



That's now. My butt didn't disappear, haha.

PS. My height is 172 cm.

PSS. I don't go to the gym; it's a waste of time.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved