Vacations

Thursday 3 May 2012

I’m overwhelmed; sad and happy at the same time, I will explain later.

I’m going away for 3 months. It’s confirmed.

July 15th to October 15th.

I’m basically going to do most of Asia and I will take the Silk Road to the Middle East. I originally wanted to take the Transmongolian to Moscow and go to Europe, but my time is very limited and I don’t want to rush through it. I still have a lot to do and a lot to organize as I will be travelling alone. My Internet isn’t functioning properly today, but I wanted to quickly share with you the countries that I will be visiting very briefly.

My plans are not settled yet, and it might not be exactly these countries, but it will be pretty much in this order…

1-Korea

2-Japan

3-Philipines

4-Indonesia

5-Thailand

6-Cambodia

7-Laos

8-Vietnam

9-Hong Kong

10-China

11-Kazaksthan

12-Turkmenistan

13-Uzbekistan

14-Iran

15-Turkey

:)
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved