Balance

Saturday 12 May 2012

Everything in my life used to be a race. I accomplished goals as such a fast pace because I felt I was loosing my time. Sadly, I didn’t live my life the way I wanted, most of the time, and I don't regret and I was very willing to do it for the ones who had high expectations of me...but this is also the reason why I haven't been able to settle down. I benefit from the results indeed, but not in the way I wanted the most and no matter how they say it’s not about them, they benefit from these accomplishments too.

My life has been a struggle between freedom and obligations. Freedom is when you’re about to loose everything and obligations are the ones who love me. I’m very sad that I have to go against their expectations this time, but all I want is some balance. True love loves you unconditionally, but grows greedy rapidly and will keep you under its wing in spite of all costs and sacrifices.

The harsh truth is that it’s not always about me and my best interest. Parents want what is good for you, but not what is best. There’s a difference.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved