Unresolved

Sunday 27 May 2012

"I didn't mean that, I'm so sorry."

"I know you didn’t mean that, but it reminds me of things…"

"What is it? Is it what you told me before?"

"Yes."

"Babe, I would never treat you like that. You still think about this person?"

"I do."

"Am I number 2?"

"No, you’re not."

"Then what am I?"

"You’re number 1. I don’t think about him like that. I’m not quite sure why I think about this all the time, maybe it’s just a bad habit. It just feels unresolved...."

"Then do something about it, it is not normal that somethingthat happened so long ago still affects you today and it bothers me that you take a blowjob joke so seriously that you cry. You know how that makes me feel?"

"I know, but what should I do?"

"Call him."

"I don’t want to…"

"Why not?"

"What could I say?"

"Tell him that whatever he said still affects you."

"It doesn't really have to do with him either, not at this point. It’s been too long.  It’s my own problems that I can’t grow out of this…"

"I'm sorry, babe. You don’t have to do anything. When I’llsee you, we’ll lie down with clothes on, and I’ll give you a hug."
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved