Titles

Friday 27 April 2012

A lot of people get along very well that way. If you’re worried that I'm not committed then I can assure you that you’re the only one. I'm always there for you, I even cry for you, isn’t that enough? Actions speak louder than words, what does it change that we’re not boyfriend and girlfriend?

I know a lot of people get along that way, but it just isn’t for me. Everything about this is wrong. Stop saying that you would do this and that for me, because what I’m asking is very simple and you can’t even give me that. Actions speak louder than words, but if you were so certain, words don’t affect your actions.

I feel, if we’re boyfriend and girlfriend, there’s a certain expectation, and I think that’s why we broke up.

Do you mean I cannot expect anything from you now? We definitely didn’t break up because of that; you're giving me excuses. I think you’re the one who has a problem.

Then what about you, why do you absolutely want to be boyfriend and girlfriend?

…because. My culture, my parents, my values. Everything. I just can’t compromise my values, sorry. You know I want to get married someday,so if you’re telling me now that we’ll always be in this kind of underground relationship, then I'm definitely wasting my time.

You're not underground, Elaine, my family and friends know you're my girl. But to be honest, marriage is very far from my mind. My parents divorced and I know tons of people in shitty marriage. I don’t think I’ll ever get married.

It’s far from my mind too, but I know I’ll want that someday, so if you're telling me now that it's never going to happen, then it’s better to just stop everything now than 5 years later…"

I will find someone who thinks like me.

Go ahead then.

So what, after today, we never see each other again?

Yes.

You’re ridiculous. You see things as a definite end. What about the days that we spent, we had a good time, if you’re not happy then why are you here?

I told you I disagreed with this idea from the beginning, I only spent time with you because I was hoping, but now it seems like the answer is definite.We spend good times together, but just to let you know that there is something that holds me back. I’ll never be happy with you. I just can’t regard you as someone important if we’re in this kind of situation.

What are you talking about?! I’m not important to you? So I’m only important to you if we’re in a relationship?

Forget about it, you don’t understand. When you give someone a present, do you buy something that you like or something that they like?

Something they like, of course…

Really? That’s not what you’re doing now. Honestly, you'd rather not be with me than doing just a little something for me, and if you're saying that it doesn't change anything to you then can't you just do it because it matters to me?

"That's because you want to be in a relationship for the wrong reasons. Security, maybe? I don't even know."

"I don't want to talk anymore; that conversation is going nowhere. We see things differently, that's all."

"Definitely."

[10 minutes later]

Okay, well you’re right. If we crash, it will not be because of a title. Let's do things 100%, right?

Stop that, you don’t even know what you’re talking about.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved