Sunday 15 May 2011

A person can grow in many ways; chronologically, physically, intellectually, socially, philosophically, and emotionally. Perhaps, I haven’t found psychological freedom, but that also gave me the ability to see the victim in others; I can feel their pain and hurt.

There are people I really shouldn't care about, but being able to understand and see the origin that once caused anxiety, today, makes his little ultimatums so silly yet adorable.

The Legendario isn’t just a bottle of Rhum; it’s the sum of some silly hope, kind concerns, dishonest interest, rational neutrality and final wishes. If you're reading this, I used to think that you were so much worth caring for and after the bitterness has died down, I still think the same.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved