Confident

Sunday 1 May 2011


@Old Port


We're spending almost every day together, so there are also more disagreements and resentment inevitably. Maybe I'm the problem, I've never been the relationship type of girl and from time to time, I’d think “Why am I being all cute-lovely-rainbows-and-unicorns with this guy? What the fuck?!” Then he would remind me saying "Why are you being such a smart ass for?" or "Why do you have to act so tough, I see right through you," and I'd feel so sorry.

Every time we face a problem, a part of me hopes he gives up. It would be a kind of relief if he stops trying so we can put an end to this and go our separate ways. I do like him, but the truth is that I don't think I like him as much as he likes me.

At the same time, I'm thrilled that someone treats me that well and I'm excited to know what will happen next. It surprises me how fast he's falling for me and how he always comes after me no matter how I keep him out. He gives me everything I could wish for and even better.

I might not be completely happy with him, but I have a confident smile on my face. Is that bad?
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved