Plans

Saturday 30 October 2010


I haven't been updating as frequently as I used to and that will likely be the case until year end. I have good reasons though. I've been trying to work on my emotional issues and of course, studying really hard because there's a good chance that this will be my last semester as an undergrad student. Also, I've been taking part in fashion shows so there're many long and boring fittings and rehearsals that I have to attend. In brief, I'm just very busy. Busy but so excited!

Here's what I'm briefly planning to do in the next 24 months, which might change slightly according to circumstances, obviously:
In 1 month:-Catch up on class material
-Find another agency
-Drop at least 5-10 pounds
In 2-3 months:-Graduate from accounting
-Apply in CA program starting in summer
-Apply for auditing jobs
-Read all the books I didn't have time to read
-Register at a gym...for real
In 4-5 months:-Take some art, photography or writing classes
-Teach english somewhere in Asia
-Live like a local somewhere in the Third World
-Learn another foreign language
-Go backpacking in europe (and hook up with hot foreigners, haha)
In 6-12 months:-Buy my dream car and drive across America
-Start graduate school
-Start working a real job
-Redo my whole wardrobe
-Redecorate my room
-Get my stupid motorcycle license
In 12-24 months:-Graduate from CA program
-Pass the UFE and become an official CA (duh!)
-Do some volunteering in Africa
-Adopt 2 abandoned animals
-Start my business and be my own boss
-Write and publish a book


To be continued :D
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved