Naked and proud

Tuesday 19 October 2010

I want to frame this and hang it on my wall
♥♥♥

Shooting nudes leads narrow-minded and conservative people to think in the direction of prostitution as nudity is commonly associated with sex. Following that reasoning, a woman is automatically categorized as a prostitute if she charges for nudity, which in my opinion is wrong.

It takes work to escape the values dictated by our society. It takes time to be able to get beyond the idea that being naked is only for sex. Once you understand that it can actually be for creative endeavors; it becomes appropriate to charge for nudity because the relationship between artists and models becomes another story. It's unique, it's different and it promotes new ways of thinking about the world around us.

Besides, the fact that not many are willing to shoot nudes results in low supply. That means models who do shoot nudes are able to charge more. Those gifted with a great body and confidence should be able to market it proudly.

Not that I want to sound conceited but, I'm probably smarter than those people judging me.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved