Where should I go?

Sunday 19 May 2013


Last year, I knew with certainty where I wanted to go; South-east Asia and the Silk Road. This year, however, I've been very indecisive. I won't be able to take 3 months off either...I'll probably get 3 weeks or so, which limits my choices even more.

The top countries that I want to visit are:
-India, because it seems like such a rich, diverse and crazy place...

-North Korea, and I don't care what people say, but there's a strange fascination that has drawn me to it...maybe because it's like a time capsule rarely seen by outsiders. It's delicate and pure but not quite...it's hard to describe actually...

-Kazakhstan, I don't know why but I've always wanted to party in Almaty...

-Nepal, because I want to go hiking!

-Egypt, because I've always been intrigued by mummies, and it's one of the oldest civilization in the world which is quite fascinating...

-The Asian side of Turkey, which I haven't been to yet...

And guess what, I'm not going to any of these places yet, because I don't want to go back to Asia so soon, and I want to see something totally different. I've actually been debating between South America and Africa for the last month...but I've come to a decision, I think. It's Africa. Why? Because it seems physically more challenging, it's more mysterious and I want some adventure! I want to explore, I want to suffer, I want to be awe-inspired. I'm a little scared, but so curious at the same time! I've dreamed of watching the sunrise in Africa!

Now, the question is where in Africa...hmmm.

PS.: My mom will kill me if she knows I'm going to Africa.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved