Tuesday 27 March 2012

A month ago, I said to him "I think I'll be okay, at this point, if I were to never see you again. I will miss you a lot, but I'm ready to move on." What I said was true, and it was the whole point of this break-up, to reflect, to change. I don't know.

...but then he would text me things such as, he's sweating over the possibility that I might be sleeping with another guy, but then adds that I can do whatever I like. Then, I told him I'm going to some fetish party, and he said he doesn't want me to go because he doesn't want anybody to touch me. I did everything he wanted me to do, I believe everything he tells me, and I didn't even get mad at him once...until today. I can't stand this anymore. When I call him, he answers at least 6-12 hours later, every fucking time. Can you imagine what it would be like if I did the same as him? "I thought you would be happy to hear from me?" Is it understandable that it's too late and that I no longer anticipate talking to him if he does this everytime? Everything is an excuse with this guy; he never does anything he said he would do...and seriously, I never asked him to do anything, but when he says he will, then I expect some actions, y'know.

I feel bad for getting mad, because I shouldn't get mad, we're not together anymore. But then he shouldn't go about how much better it would be when we'll be together again, and how much he misses me, and say things to me when it's not even his place anymore...and then this. I'm so confused.

We're supposed to meet in 6 days, but I have this feeling that it might not happen.

Ps. I just called him because I wanted to apologize for being impatient...but no answer obviously.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved