Is this a dream?

Monday 26 March 2012

Did you know that when you're sleeping, your brain is as active as when you're awake? Lately, I've been attempting to lucid dream. I love that idea of getting a glimpse into the unconscious and the disturbing images that you don't see when you're awake. What would you do if you were not constrained by the circumstances of the real world? Dreams tell a lot about someone. Vanilla Sky is the kind of movie that is scary in a subtle way, which is also why it is appealing.

I decided to start simple by just writing down my dreams immediately after waking up. I usually have a better chance on the weekends, because my brain thinks I need to wake up at 6AM, and that is the best timing to lucid dream.

Last night, I dreamed the same dream again. Basically, in the dream, I’m drugged and I cannot move my body. The first time that I can remember having this dream was 2 years ago when I was abroad, I dreamed that someone broke into my room, but it wasn’t a lucid dream. The second time, I actually remembered in my dream that I had this dream before, but I was still confused as to whether it was a dream or reality, and who is this person who drugged me. I originally wanted to move my body in my dream; I tried to open my eyes so I can see clearly but, I woke up from that dream instead. Last night, I wanted to make sure one more time that it was indeed a dream…and I unfortunately woke up again.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved