In 2012, I will...

Tuesday 6 March 2012

April-May
-The first and most important thing that I must do is to pass my CPA exams; I still have regulation and financial left. I can’t enjoy or think of anything else if I don’t pass these goddamn exams.

June-July
-I need to get back in shape. I must say that I stopped keeping track of what I eat and it’s mainly because I’m really unmotivated due to my back problems. I have trouble even sitting too long in the office. However, it’s getting better, not significantly better, but just very slowly…

-I want to read more. I haven’t had time to read for pleasure in the past few months and also, I must finish that book I started over a year ago. I haven’t been able to finish it and I cannot just leave it behind either.

August-September-October
-Take 3 months off and go backpacking in south-east Asia and then Europe…and I really want to go to South Africa if I have money left. I wanted to go last year but I was too broke and going to the South to lie on the beach for a week just ain’t my type of vacations…unless it’s after a break up, haha. Hopefully, it's going to work out this year.

November-December
-Start studying for another designation in either fraud or forensic accounting…just to add a few more letters after my name and to sound smart, y’know. Ha :)

**Just found out that passed my financial exam, oh my god!
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved