I really don't understand this...

Monday 16 January 2012

Jonathan: Elaine, I called you because I miss you very much...but I know it's selfish. At the same time, I want to talk to you and hold you so badly. I'm also scared it would lead to the same rollercoaster...I'm also scared that you may have been with someone else during this time even if for a one night. I'm thinking about you more and more, and I can only hope that you will wait for me till our day as I will wait for you...I cry Elaine.

Me: Just to let you know that I'll wait for you xx

Jonathan: Elaine, we need to learn to live without each other, not hate or forget or cease to care. Just learn to live without...

Me: Do you mean you don't want to be with me anymore?

Jonathan: I mean what I said. We'll talk soon...sweet dreams.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved