No Beijing this summer

Monday 30 March 2009

People, I'll tell you why I'm not going to Beijing this year.

First of all, this year's exchange is at Beijing Foreign Studies University. I really wanted to go, even though I already went last year as an exchange student and I wanted something different...but I also wanted to learn more Chinese and boost my GPA. So I was ready to pay for everything. Then this fat dude with greasy hair named MARK HALE (totally incompetent) wanted to meet me to discuss some issues. I already knew what he wanted to talk about and my guesses were right. That guy totally wasted my time, he could've said what he wanted to say through e-mails but instead I had to go to his office. He said he wanted to interview every participant, but I bet he only interviewed me...because time was so short and it was too sudden, it's just impossible that he had the intention to interview everyone. “Interview” is just a better word to cover “inspection”.

So I went to his office and he started asking me about my experience and all those blablas...like why the hell you're asking, it's not as if you care and that was obviously not the point of that “interview”. After a good 15 minutes, he asked about those "issues"...ahhh finally to the point! Issue#1: Roommate problems (not even my fault). Issue#2: Level adjustment (that should be part of their job). Go read the previous posts here and here, if you want to know what happened and no I'm not a drama queen okay? He said that those people at Concordia who are responsible of the exchange are not well-paid enough and don't want to do more work, so it would be better if I don't take part and he even had the guts to ask what I thought about that. Well what the hell you want me to think.


That is just so stupid, because DUAN LAOSHI was literally paid to go on vacation. You think I'm kidding? Well all those people who were part of the exchange would agree with me. What the hell he did except travelling around and a few speeches once in a while? Not well-paid enough? Probably because he doesn’t deserve it. I could've argued with him, because he was obviously feeling bad and was scared of my reaction. I could've...but it would’ve been so ugly even if I win because there's no point. Anyways, I was angry and I'm still angry. I'm not angry only for the fact that I'm not going to Beijing, but I'm also angry because this is unfair and I'm angry that there are so many incompetent people who pretend to be Jesus, who always try to take advantage of others, but will never sacrifice a little to help people out. I will give you two great examples: MARK R. HALE and DUAN LIAN, both work at CONCORDIA the most BS university in Montreal after UQAM!
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved