Cheaters...should totally be castrated.

Thursday 5 March 2009

Is it a normal thing to cheat nowadays? Because I feel like it's the case and I have my reasons.

F: That guy has a girlfriend but he cheats on her all the time and it's been 4 years. He tells me about it, because we talk about everything including penis sizes, bad sex, favorite position and all that crap. I know all his dirty secrets and he knows mine's. His girlfriend even brings him food and drives him home sometimes. He's still asking me to "chill" and we all know what that means. He even invited me to a hotel once. I can understand that after 4 years it might become boring...so break up! It's just too easy to lie.

Bastien: I met him randomly in a bar and we started seeing each other but we both didn't want anything serious and that was perfectly okay. Later, he got a girlfriend but he still insists that he wants to see me and even said that she won't know so it won't hurt her. I just can't really stand selfish people who think they can do everything they want. I hate liars even if he's lying to his girlfriend and not to me...because if a man can lie to his girlfriend for you, it also means that he can lie to you for someone else. I'm not that generous and you don't need to doubt that I'll ruin your life.

D: I met that dude at a party and he got my number from a friend we had in common. He calls me all the time and sometimes while he's drunk. At first, I thought it was okay because I didn't really say no...but just today, I learned from someone else that he has a girlfriend! I can't wait to burst his bubble.

Noby: Noby was one of my co-workers and one time, we decided to go for a drink. We were talking and talking and everything went just fine. After a few beers, he tells me that he actually has a girlfriend in France (he's from France) but he's not into her anymore. Waww...I hate people who waste other people's time and dude, no matter where you are in the world, your girlfriend is your girlfriend, your mom is your mom and you are who you are, asshole!

Jawad: That's another ex-co-worker...yeah it's always about the guys at work! I have nothing to say about him except the fact that he's a jerk and tries too hard and he does it right in front of the cameras at work. Okay okay, it's all the same story, I don't need to tell you guys what happenned but that guy was way too obvious and just too much. He even said to me at work "What position you like?" and "I want to eat you". Yuck, what a motherfucker!

My girl friends (not all of course) cheat on their boyfriends and none of them ever feel bad about it because they say it's their boyfriend's fault.

For all those who haven't cheated yet, it's only because you are "lucky" enough that no other girls want to hit on you because you're too ugly. I mean, you can fuck anyone you want, but what's the point of lying? Hiding is lying by the way. At least, lie smartly so that I won't know.


Honestly, if my boyfriend wanted to fuck someone else, it would be totally fine as long as he tells me.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved