China: Last days Part II

Monday 23 March 2009

That's the second part of that post.

So thursday it was. Jay, a guy that I met at Coco, called me. The thing is, I told him to call 2 months ago, but he had to call me 2 months later (???). He asked where I was and said he will come see me. Oh boy, you're 2 months late! Did you ask if I wanted to see you? I didn't want to see him, but I couldn't really say no…

By the way, if you wanna think I'm a bitch after reading this, that's your choice and I can't do nothing about it.

Back to my story, I was at SOS, and my barman was working at the bar. Oh, did I mention that you only pay about 10 dollars Canadian and you get to drink as much as you can until 5 am and you’re treated like you’re a celebrity?...but you only get Chivas.

I was talking to this guy that my friends brought. That's him on the picture (I stole it from facebook).

Well...that guy has some meat.

Yeah that's him. He's not even cute but it was dark so I couldn't see properly. It says on facebook that his name is Joe, so I guess he's Joe. He's half-Chinese half-Korean and grew up in Korea....or something of the sort. So I said to him "You're handsome" in Korean. I didn't think he was handsome, but that's all I could remember from what Kevin taught me so I said it for fun. Maybe he really thought that I find him handsome, so he came to sit right next to me (he was sitting across at the beginning). At this point, I was already freakin drunk and I wouldn't be able to recognize my mom even if she appeared in my face. Ok now, guess what happened! The classic: We kissed when I was drunk and I regret! Shit, let me give you an advice. Never kiss anyone (friends or strangers) who are obviously drunk, no matter if there're feelings involved or not. No matter how bad you want it, just don't, because you'll regret! From my experience, it’s a bad idea 99% of the time. I didn't even realize we kissed at first; I had to ask my friends to recall what happened.

Yeah, it's just kissing, but that's in China, remember? It's different cultures.

After that, Jay came. He came to see me, so of course I had to be polite and at least stay with him for a while. I sat with him at another table and I instantly forgot about that guy I kissed 10 minutes ago. I can't really tell you guys what happened with that Jay, as a matter of fact, I don’t remember. All I know is that is that I sat on his lap…not sure though. Maybe we kissed, maybe we didn't. I really don't know.

The barman! Damn, I completely forgot about him! How can I be so stupid!!! He probably saw all that. He looked freakin pissed...maybe mad...maybe disappointed…maybe sad...probably a mix of all that. Anyways, you know how that feels like, right?

So I immediately forgot about that Jay and everyone else. I went to him at the bar but he wouldn't look at me and ignored me. He even accidentally broke a glass and cut his finger. Luckily, I had a plaster with me...yeah what the hell am I doing with a plaster, but just in case eh. I felt so bad to see him like this and it's my fault. It must be sad to have a girlfriend like me. The next thing I know is that… I started crying. I know, I know, in a club! This is so stupid. I don't even believe it myself when I think back. Then, John hugged me, and there were Krystina, Bing Bing and Steph who were trying to comfort me. Ahh...everyone is so nice to me and I’m so mean =(

I don't even remember how Jay and the other dude left. I don't even remember how the hell I left.

Can you believe?!

Elaine, you should probably stop drinking!!!

Oh wait, I think I kind of remember now. I went to Mcdonald's with Krystina after. I don't know what the hell I was doing there, I really wanted to see my barman, so I went back. I was talking to the bouncers outside while waiting for him. They are all very nice. After 30 minutes, he walked out. I didn't know what to do, because maybe he's still mad. So I was standing there and looking at him, waiting for him to say or do something...and he finally said 走吧 (let's leave). Ahhh I was relieved! It was raining that night but he had an umbrella. It was weird because he looked....maybe still a little pissed, but he was trying to not get angry at me I guess. We went to the park as usual and sat on a bench right under a tree and talked. I don't exactly remember what we talked about, but nothing that has to do with what happenned earlier. All I remember is that he asked if I were cold...awww so cute =). However, I was still confused because he was probably still mad. I felt like he left with me just because he's polite and he's a good guy, and he couldn't just leave me there. He was acting distant but not quite...maybe he was trying to tell me to read between the lines and to fuck off. In the end, I left and I tried to act like it's nothing because there were already enough shit that night. It's easy to forgive, but difficult to forget....

 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved