Who can stand a wild beast?

Monday 26 January 2009

Today, I pissed someone off again, I knew I would but I didn't give a shit. I was selfish. My dad always says that no one will ever be able to endure someone like me. I don't believe him but how can I keep thinking it is not true when the evidences are in my face. Having a pretty face and being "smart" is luck, but luck is not enough. Why would anyone normal like a crazy bitch like me who can't do anything right, who wants everything to be the way she wants them to be, who doesn't even have a descent relationship with her family and who always make people around her worry, sad and angry.

I feel like talking Kevin. He's either too good or too stupid to be able to endure me...
He has the right to move on and I shouldn't bother him anymore.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved