Resolution

Friday 2 January 2009

Few days ago, I went shopping. I spotted a pair of shoes that are absolutely gorgeous and I liked them so much. However, I told myself that the season is almost over and there will be new models soon, so I did not buy and decided to wait. Today, I went back there and they were gone!

Have you ever done that? And how many times? How many times you realized you've made a mistake and still do it over and over again? There will always be new models; new trends and it will never stop. Personally, I think it is the biggest mistake that one could make, but I am like that myself. Things that are fresh and new are indeed attractive...but if you keep telling yourself that tomorrow will be something better then you will end up getting nothing.

Actually, I did not go shopping since I'm broke. I just wanted to tell you guys that, if you find something or someone that you like then don't hesitate one more second and do something about it. Don't wait until it's too late.

Let's do what we can and appreciate what we have today and thank those who appeared in our lives!

Happy New Year!
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved