I'm weird, random, cheap and slutty

Saturday 31 January 2009

If you do that, it will be too weird.
If you do this, it will be too random.
Don't ever do that, because you will look cheap.
This is even worst, you will look like a slut.

I don't know what to do then.

Is our society that superficial and everything is based on the way we look? Or is the problem on me? If I wanted to get to point A, why would I pass by point B and C? If I wanted something, I won't wait until someone ask. If I had something to say, I'll make sure you get the message. If I wanted to call someone, I won't start picking the right day in the calendar...but of course that's too random and weird, and maybe even cheap and slutty.

I miss those days when you simply go knock on someone's door because you missed that person. But apparently, you can't do this anymore because...that's too random! Instead, I'll send you a hug on facebook and poke you once in a while? Hmm no. Sorry but Yes I'm weird, Yes I'm random and Yes I'm cheap and slutty and I love myself, Thank you!
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved