No more sex

Friday 15 January 2016

I'm just writing this to remind myself to not have sex in 2016.

What a weird thing to write about, or what a weird goal you might think...

Long story short, I've had many one-nights when I was younger, I even lost my virginity to a one-nighter. How fucked up. I don't remember how or what got me into this, but basically I thought I was invincible and didn't see the consequences. That being said, the way I viewed sex was mostly a one-time thing with no strings attached. I never had a boyfriend and never fell in love.

Until one day, I told a bad joke that changed everything. From then on, I just felt very dysfunctional. Without going into details, I can only say that dating became hard. Sometimes, I only see what I've always known. People say that physical intimacy is the doorway to emotional intimacy, and I want to agree with this, but deep down, it's not a doorway but a barrier. I can never truly be myself.

Coming to this decision isn't anything difficult, it isn't something I had to think about for a long time...it simply feels like it makes sense. I think I'll be a lot happier that way.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved