Big Slide, take 2

Tuesday 5 January 2016

Today is Tuesday.

Everybody is working today, so I went alone to Big Slide for a little day hike, which took about 6 hours, nothing too crazy. Last time I went to this mountain, I brought some people who never hiked before. One girl had a cotton t-shirt and was freezing, and nobody brought microspikes except me...so, we had to give up.

My biggest worries were the cold and the possibility of having to hike back in the dark...and because it's Tuesday, it means nobody will find me if I get stuck in the woods for whatever reason. Ice cubes were forming inside my water bottle, and I kept moving because I was scared that the cold would hit me. Luckily, everything went well...and the view was so awe-inspiring! Winter landscapes and wilderness are so beautiful and magical.

It was all worth it!







 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved