Resignation

Monday 18 November 2013

I gave my resignation today...

I never thought I would say this, but I really will miss this firm. I will miss the receptionist who talks to herself all the time, the typist who complains all day and her conversations about weather and food downstairs but she was always willing to help, manager P that I didn't get along with at the beginning but our relationship slowly got better, partner J who gave me a chance when I had zero auditing experience, partner A and the trust he placed in me, manager V who was difficult but pushed me to think further, and the one manager who always brings me fashion magazines...and all the clients who stressed me out but made me learn so much about their businesses, I will miss them all; the good times as well as the bad ones.

I was nobody when I first started working here, and now I've grown so much and acquired all these experiences that will continue to benefit my career. People at the workplace really took care of me well, gave me chances, and wanted me to stay...

But I'm very definitely ready for the next challenge.

Adios.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved