West Lake

Monday 12 May 2008

I like everything about Hangzhou but one place that everyone should visit is the West Lake!

Picture taken by Antoine...

Photobucket


Wushan square

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


I bought one of those for my grandmother:

Photobucket



Photobucket


Even the waiters look funny hehe..

Photobucket


Food street:
My teachers told me to not eat food on the streets, but how the hell am I supposed to resist?

Photobucket


So here's some pictures of the West Lake:
I didn't take a lot...

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Those carts were playing one of my favourite chinese songs.

It's super cheesy so I'm not telling you what it is!

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved